Workshops & interviews
Gathering feedback, experiences, needs & dreams from stakeholders, customers, experts and others, to inform projects, identify opportunities, and ensure that what's designed is great for end-users and the business.
Usability testing & UX research
UX research interviews and workshops, usability testing & analytics to:
- Identify usability issues and test design solutions
- Understand the impact and value of web content for end users
- Take a data driven, customer centred approach.
I have a toolbox of techniques that I'm happy to use, but for any project - what I do depends on the questions you're looking to answer, what's practical, and how you prefer to work.
Do you need a large amount of information from multiple stakeholders to be analysed and presented, with clear attribution and without loss of detail? I can offer:
- Robust processes to manage stakeholder information
- Development of project documents such as specifications
Information architecture & UX design
I can help you to organise the content of your website, app or knowledge base. This involves:
- Synthesis of business needs, user needs, and content
- Testing of information architecture and with a sample of users
- Organising information so that it's easy to find
Depending on the structure of your organisation and project, I can work collaboratively with your team or more independently.