UX training and support
I firmly believe that the more people doing user research and user-centred design, the better off we'll be, and I am always happy to share my skills and experiences with others.
I've been in the industry for a long time, in a range of roles focused on designing and developing online experiences for people, and have:
- Helped create 60+ websites
- Planned, facilitated and analysed 90+ hours of usability testing sessions
- Run over 40 online usability tests using tools like Optimal Workshop, to find out how users think about content and whether they can find it using our designs
- Conducted indepth analysis for 20+ websites using tracking tools like Google Analytics, to find out how users are getting to content and what they're looking at
- Planned and facilitated 15+ stakeholder research workshops
I can provide support to you and your team with UX design, usability testing, web analytics, and stakeholder research.
For any project, my focus is on how I can best help you to achieve your goals. This might be through running a workshop for your staff, or working alongside someone to provide advice and support.
Get in touch to discuss how I can help you with a project.